Reserve Your Room
Already have a reservation?
View or modify your existing reservation.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 pm. Check-out ends at 10:00 am.
- Early Check-In
- Check-in Prior to 4PM is $50 and is not guaranteed, a limited number of guaranteed noon check-ins may be available at a cost of $150. Guests may pre-register and begin using the amenities at noon on the day of arrival without an early check-in at no additional costs and return to the front desk after 4PM to complete check-in. Please note all members of your party will need to return to the lobby at the same time during the check-in process to activate their wristbands if you do a pre-registration for amenity use.
- Early Departure Policy
- Whenever a guest creates an "understay" they forfeit one night as an early departure fee.
- Late Check-Out Policy
- Guests who do not check-out by the established check-out time will incur a $50 per hour late check-out fee. Guests that do not check-out by Noon will be charged an additional night at the current rate.
- Modification Policy
- In order for a reservation to be modified it must be recalculated to current rates and promotions. A reservation cannot be modified once the reservation has been checked-in.
- Cancellation Policy
- For reservations canceled more than 72 hours before the arrival date, a $10.00 Cancellation Fee will apply. For reservations canceled less than 72 hours before the arrival date, a Cancellation Fee equal to 50% of the first night's projected charges will apply. For reservations canceled on the day of arrival, a Cancellation Fee equal to 100% of the first night's projected charges will apply.
- In order to ensure a great experience for all guests, Country Cascades limits parking to one vehicle per room. Trailers, RVs, and campers are not permitted.
- Smoking Policy
- Country Cascades Waterpark Resort is a smoke and vape free environment.
- Country Cascades will no longer accept cash as a method of payment.
- Upon check-in, a $100 hold per day, up to a maximum of $300, will be placed on your debit or credit card to cover incidentals during your stay.